Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun Sunday....

These are a few pictures of Troy and I with Adam and Lilli at Temple Square. It was way fun! We went over on saturday to have movie night, then we slept over. It was a nice weekend. I feel like we all know eachother better and better every time we are together. We really enjoy Adam and Lilli, they are great to be with!

Me and Troy!! We must love this pose ha ha
Troy, me, Lilli, and Adam

He was trying to get me in the water in this one lol

I love looking into his eyes! He is so good looking:)

Adam and Lilli. They are so cute!! Oh and they are expecting:)

The guys! ha ha they are to funny:)


7 comments:

Lilli Francesca said...

Hey Heather,

It was so nice to spend this weekend with you and Troy. Sleepover's are fun...it reminded me of when we were all just dating and watching movies at our apartment and would just hang out for hours. Now we are married, thank Heavens! Shem and Lima better get their act together!!!

I love ya! and thanks for always being there for me!

Lilli

Brynnly and Alan said...

Awe! You guys are so dang cute together. Love these pictures!

Trevor and Hilary said...

Looks like fun!

Rachel Teran said...

The pictures are fantastic. Wish you were here at work today!!!!! I guess I'll be seeing you in a couple of hours ;) Love you!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Hey Heather, I found your cute blog through your fam. If you dont remember me I knew Troy in High School and I married Brookes brother Ryan :) just wanted to say your blog is adorable and I love your wedding pics. Congrats!! Sorry I am a bit late. How are all your holiday plans for the first time?

Lilli Francesca said...

Hey girl, just wanted to say what's up.. we miss you guys! Sorry we couldn't make it to Troy's birthday party. I'll try textin' ya and see what your plans are this week. Are you going sledding with Shem/Lima? I think I might go and watch. Well, if you have time give us a call. We miss you guys! Adam misses Troy too..haha Love, Lilli

Brynnly and Alan said...

Time for an update sista!